CS&P offers a complete range of individualized art consulting services. From building a long-term collection, to buying and installing a single piece, our services are tailored specifically to our clients. Whether you’re looking for a few select works, a new image for your home or office, or an introduction to the art world, CS&P has the experience and resources to give you discreet and superior counsel.
Ultimately, CS&P believes art adds value and is transformative. We are inspired by its power to enrich people’s experiences and their environments. We therefore want to make art as accessible as possible and by utilizing a unique combination of skills, expertise and resources, we afford our clients this luxury. Our long standing associations with galleries, museums and non-profits give our clients confidence in buying as well as unique access to information and inventory. Our experience producing permanent and temporary art commissions and collaborations enables us to offer you visionary and fully integrated strategies for all your needs.
Our services include the following:
• Personal consultation with art-collection program development
• Collections Management, including catalogue and review existing art collection
• Art allocation and budget planning
• Fine Art Appraisal
• Installation and Display
• Insurance and Security
• Guided artist studio, museum and gallery tours
• Coordination of private art commissions
• Advice on framing, handling and installation
• Interior design collaboration
• Management of art programs for corporate collections
• Domestic and International Shipping
Carrie E.A. Scott, Founder and Managing Partner, has developed Modern and Contemporary collections in Europe and the United States. She has worked with executives to help them establish, manage, and maintain corporate art collections. Read more about Carrie...